The Razorback football team begins training for fall camp this week. Moses Moody became a millionaire last Thursday, and the Razorbacks put on one last big recruiting weekend before turning to practice. We’ll answer your questions and more in this episode of HawgSports LIVE. Watch the show above or listen to the podcast below.
HAWGSPORTS IS JUST $ 1 THE FIRST MONTH !! Or, get an annual subscription at 30% off !! Get Razorback insider coverage from the # 1 independent source on Arkansas sports and recruiting with interactive coverage of the best in the business for a fraction of the regular price! There is no promo code required for this offer, just CLICK ON THIS LINK, and you will do!
CLICK HERE TO JOIN!!
NO. 1 ON THE COVER RAZORBACK
You’ll get unparalleled, in-depth, and over-analyzed Razorback coverage that will more than satisfy the market leader in team sites Razorback, led by Trey Biddy, Danny West and Curtis Wilkerson – with analysis, videos, photos, breaking news. minute and insiders. information from our team. Plus, you’ll get full and intensive coverage of the three major sports, football, basketball, and baseball. We have 30 combined years covering Razorback athletics professionally at HawgSports.com.
You’ll get the best last minute recruiting coverage from the best man in the business in West. Not only will you know what’s going on with features like our Big Red Recruiting Board, Crystal Ball Predictions, Lead Updates, Overall Stories, Insider Information on the Razor’s Edge Premium Forum and more. , you’ll know where things are heading before anyone else. West has over a decade of experience recruiting Razorbacks and has spent his life following the Razorbacks as well.
The legendary Razor’s Edge Forum is now better than ever with the new cutting edge design with easy to use features like dark mode, notifications, tracking features and easy to access gifs and photos that simply enhance the experience. You will interact with our experts as well as with informed fans, many of whom provide inside information themselves. You will get direct answers to your questions from our team, a large number of moderators and our members. Interact in our regular recruiting chats, VIP recruiting podcast, discussion threads, live updates from press conferences and events, regular chats between like-minded Razorback fans and more.
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
MORE REASONS TO REGISTER:
1) Scoop. From team news and recruiting scoop to expert analysis, HawgSports is the undisputed leader in Razorback insider sports information. No post breaks more stories or has a reputation as a trusted cover like HawgSports. And there’s no slowdown during the offseason with live scouting journey updates, camp scoop, and unmatched team coverage.
2) Exclusive content. There are countless numbers of member favorite features including the Big Red Recruiting Board for Football and Basketball to keep you up to date with the latest recruiting developments, the Crystal Ball to let you know who we think will be. the next Razorback engagement, the transfer portal and more.
3) Danny. Danny West has been covering the Razorbacks and recruiting for a decade and has quickly established himself as the leader in the field. No one announces recruiting news, paints the big picture, or has a better reputation than Danny West when it comes to recruiting pigs. HawgSports members have a direct line to Arkansas’ No.1 scout, and no one covers their respective pace better nationwide. West has strong ties to the Razorback program.
4) Trey. For over 17 years, Trey Biddy has been the publisher of the industry’s most trusted and successful Razorback subscription site. Not only was he the first to smash stories like Chad Morris hiring or John Pelphrey and Mike Anderson layoffs, he’s guided you precisely through the weeds with the latest two coach searches, all the while smashing one assistant coach hire after another. No one gives a better insight or has a closer connection to Razorback football.
5.) Curtis. Curtis Wilkerson is the newest addition to the HawgSports team. After working for Busting Brackets and Prep Hoops with experience as a player, scout, coach and administrator, as well as a background in sports medicine at the NAIA level, Wilkerson brings in-depth analysis on Razorback hoops and recruiting. The McCrory (Ark.) Native also covers all aspects of major Razorback sports, including football and baseball.
6) Community. The legendary Razor’s Edge VIP Forum is Arkansas’ most popular bulletin board because it is not only the most informative but also the best place to discuss Razorback among enthusiasts, connoisseurs and discerning Hog fans. The forum is moderated to keep the information fun and the conversation going without an overwhelming amount of bickering and infighting. In addition, major improvements to improve the user experience are on the horizon. Get exclusive content and information, connect with Hog fans around the world, and chat the news as you go.
7) 2000. The site produces over 2,000 unique articles per year, including around 750 VIP stories – a rate of almost 170 articles per month and over 60 VIP articles per month – and this does not include information and opinions posted on the forum. Razor’s Edge or whatever. Razorback related content produced from the 247Sports network.
8) Following. In addition to the HawgSports staff, 247Sports has the best group of analysts in the country, like National Recruiting Director Steve Wiltfong and Regional Recruiting Analyst Gabe Brooks who come regularly to contribute to important Razorback news from across the country. and the region. 247Sports has the largest recruiting team across the country.
9) 247Sports and CBS. HawgSports made the jump to 247Sports a year ago to be with the industry’s biggest innovator. With the power of CBS behind them and the recent acquisition of the Scout.com Network, the new 247Sports Super Network is always at the forefront of improving the user experience. The best independent Razorback team site is now with the best company.
ten) Fewer ads. Annual subscribers benefit from a significantly reduced advertising experience on the site. On forums, advertisements interspersed between messages are suppressed for subscribers.
11) 247Sports recruiting database and all features. The database is constantly updated and complete with updated schedules for each prospect and includes 247Sports’ exclusive CRYSTAL BALL feature with updated expert predictions on where each prospect is headed with more information. privileged on the reasons why we made the choice.
12) Access to the entire 247Sports network. In addition to the premium content from HawgSports, you can read articles on all the sites in the network. This means you get insider access to not just one, but ALL of the schools you care about and their enemies. If you choose the annual plan. BONUS: You can visit each team’s VIP forums with an annual VIP membership.
13) A fresh and clean look. Not only do you have access to all the scoops, news, and features listed above, but you get them on a fast and user-friendly platform, with the latest, most feature-rich, and easy-to-navigate message boards. in industry. , complete with new ‘dark mode’ option. We also have the best and most user-friendly mobile platform on the market. If you’re away from your computer, don’t worry – 247Sports offers full access on tablets and smartphones. So you get your Razorback team and recruiting news anytime, anywhere.
14) Text alerts. HawgSports not only reports the news first, but makes sure you get the news first by texting you when there is a commitment or a huge team history.
15) CBS All-Access after promotion ends. CBS All-Access Ad-Free is an annual value of $ 99 which you get absolutely free as long as you are subscribed to HawgSports.com after your promotional period is over! Watch movies, ad-free shows, sports, and other programming live at home or on the go at no cost.
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
Terms: This deal will soon end! This promotion is reserved for new members. 247Sports.com reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time. Please write to [email protected] with any questions you have.