Gucci House Blu-ray Contest
Cast and crew
Gucci House stars Lady Gaga, Adam Driver, Al Pacino, Jared Leto, Salma Hayek, Camille Cotin, jack huston, Jeremy Irons, Madalina Ghenea, Warden Carneyand Youssef Kerkour.
Gucci HousePlot Synopsis: according to the book of Sara Gay Forden“A legacy worth killing for. Welcome to the House of Gucci…
HOUSE OF GUCCI is inspired by the shocking true story of the family empire behind Italian fashion house Gucci. Spanning three decades of love, betrayal, decadence, revenge, and ultimately murder, we see what a name means, what it’s worth, and how far a family will go to take control.
Disk Set Attributes
- Autonomy: 2 hours and 38 minutes
- The rise of the house of Gucci – Go behind the scenes to find out how Ridley Scott’s vision for this amazing story came together.
- The lady of the house – A look at Lady Gaga’s performance as Patrizia Reggiani and how her powerful charisma and unwavering dedication breathe life into this complex character.
- Styling Gucci House – A deep dive into the film’s visual delights, from aesthetics to attitude.
One (1) winner will receive:
– (1) Gucci House DVD (retail value – $14.99)
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Subscribe to FilmBook’s daily newsletter.
2. Confirm your subscription by email when the activation email arrives.
Note: If you are already registered for the newsletter, you are already registered for the contest.
A winner will be drawn at random from our list of subscribers.
Only a confirmed subscription will be counted as a valid entry.
The email address used to subscribe to our newsletter is how we will notify you if you win the competition.
All entries must be received by September 18, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. EST. Only persons aged eighteen or over may participate in this competition. US entries only. No international entries. No PO Box addresses allowed. Void where prohibited. Confirmed winner(s) will be contacted by email. The winner(s) have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary.
The sponsor(s) will be responsible for shipping the product to the winner(s) of this giveaway. This contest is in no way administered, sponsored, endorsed by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest or any other social media site. Anyone participating gives information to FilmBook and not to the aforementioned social networks.
This disclosure is made pursuant to FTC 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements.
Readers interested in entering other contests can visit our contests page, our Contest Twitter Pageand Facebook contest page. Want up-to-the-minute notifications? FilmBook staff members post articles via email, Twitter, Facebook, instagram, tumblr, pinterest, Reddit, Telegramand Flipboard.