The MLB Trade Rumors Free Agent Prediction Contest is still open for entries! Click here to enter your destination choices for our top 50 free agents. The registration deadline is TONIGHT at 11 p.m. central time. You can change your choices until then. More info about the contest:
- After the window to make choices closes, we’ll post a public leaderboard page so you can see who wins the contest as players sign with teams. We will use the full names of the participants on it. So if this applies to you, please do not enter the competition. Entries with inappropriate names will be deleted.
- We are also collecting email addresses, which I will use to notify winners.
- If a player signs between now and the end of the contest, it’s a freebie, but you still have to come in and make the right choice.
- After submitting your choices, you will receive an email from Google Forms. In this email, you will see a button that allows you to change your choices.
- We will announce the winners on MLBTR once all 50 free agents have signed. We will award $500 to first place, $300 to second place, and $100 to third place. We will also be giving away one-year Trade Rumors Front Office subscriptions for everyone who finishes in the top 15. Winners must respond to an email within one week.
- Winners of this contest will be declared on Opening Day 2023, and any unsigned players will be disqualified from the contest.
- Ties in the correct number of picks will be broken by adding the free agent rankings of the correct picks and taking the lower total. For example: Tim and Steve each get two correct choices. Tim gets Aaron Judge (ranked #1) and Noah Syndergaard (ranked #21) for a total of 22 points. Steve gets Carlos Rodon (#6) and Jameson Taillon (#14) for a total of 20 points. Steve’s total is lower and he leads Tim for the tiebreaker.
If you have any other questions, ask us in the comment section of this article! Other, make your choices now!