The NFL Draft took place last weekend and several Hogs have signed free agent deals, with Jonathan Marshall in the draft. Justin Smith has officially declared himself for the NBA Draft, and the basketball team has also added an assistant coach. High-profile recruit E’Marion Harris is also set to decide soon …
GET HAWGSPORTS FOR 50% OFF !! In addition, existing monthly members can now upgrade to an annual subscription and get 50% off (CLICK HERE MONTHLY MEMBERS) !! At half price during this promotion, get Razorback insider coverage from Arkansas’ # 1 independent sports source and recruiting with interactive coverage of the best in the business for the equivalent of just 16 cents per day, $1.15 one week, $ 4.98 per month and billed only $ 59.70 for the whole year. No promotional code is required for either offer, just CLICK HERE TO JOIN, and you will get the deal! This offer ends Monday, May 3, 2021 at 10:59 p.m. CDT !!
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!!
CLICK HERE FOR UPGRADE!!
NO. 1 ON THE COVER RAZORBACK
You’ll get unparalleled, in-depth, and over-analyzed Razorback coverage that amply satisfies the site market leader of Team Razorback, led by Trey Biddy, Danny West and Curtis Wilkerson – complete with analysis, videos, photos, news from last hour and insiders. information from our team. Plus, you’ll get full and intensive coverage of the three major sports, football, basketball, and baseball. We have 30 combined years covering Razorback athletics professionally on HawgSports.com.
You’ll get the best last minute recruiting coverage from the best man in the business in the West. Not only will you know what’s going on with features like our Big Red Recruiting Board, Crystal Ball Predictions, Lead Updates, Big Stories, Inside Razor’s Edge Premium Forum and more, you’ll know where things are going. before everyone. West has over a decade of experience recruiting Razorbacks and has spent his life following the Razorbacks as well.
The legendary Razor’s Edge Forum is now better than ever with the new cutting edge design with easy to use features like dark mode, notifications, tracking features and easy to access gifs and photos that only enhance the experience. You will interact with our experts as well as with informed fans, many of whom provide inside information themselves. Your questions will be answered directly by our team, a large number of moderators and our members. Interact in our regular recruiting discussions, VIP recruiting podcast, discussion threads, live updates from press conferences and events, regular discussions between like-minded Razorback fans and more.
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE:
1) Scoop. From team news, to recruiting scoop to expert analysis, HawgSports is the undisputed leader in Razorback insider sports news. No post breaks more stories or has a reputation for reliable coverage like HawgSports. And there’s no slowdown during the offseason with live updates from the scouting track, camp scoop, and unmatched team coverage.
2) Exclusive content. There are countless numbers of features that are member favorites including the Big Red Recruiting Board for Soccer and Basketball to keep you up to date with the latest recruiting developments, the Crystal Ball to let you know. which we think will be the next Razorback engagement, the transfer portal and more.
3) Danny. Danny West has been covering the Razorbacks and recruiting for a decade and has quickly established himself as the leader in the field. No one cancels recruiting news, gives the big picture, or has a better reputation than Danny West when it comes to recruiting Hog. HawgSports members get a direct line to Arkansas’ No.1 scout, and no one nationwide covers their respective pace better. West has deep connections within the Razorback program.
4) Trey. For over 17 years, Trey Biddy has been the publisher of the industry’s most trusted and successful Razorback subscription site. Not only was he the first to tell stories like the hire of Chad Morris or the layoffs of John Pelphrey and Mike Anderson, but he’s guided you precisely through the weeds with the latest two coach searches, everything by breaking one assistant coach job after another. No one provides a better understanding or has a closer connection to Razorback football.
5.) Curtis. Curtis Wilkerson is the newest addition to the HawgSports team. Having worked for Busting Brackets and Prep Hoops with experience as a player, scout, coach and administrator, as well as experience in sports medicine at the NAIA level, Wilkerson brings in-depth analysis of Razorback hoops and recruiting. The native of McCrory (Ark.) Also covers all aspects of major Razorback sports, including football and baseball.
6) Community. The legendary Razor’s Edge VIP Forum is Arkansas’ most popular subscriber message board because it is not only the most informative, but also the best place to chat Razorback among enthusiastic, savvy and insightful Hog fans. The forum is moderated to keep the information fun and the conversation flowing without an overwhelming amount of bickering and infighting. In addition, major improvements to improve the user experience are on the horizon. Get exclusive content and information, connect with Hog fans around the world, and discuss the news as it happens.
7) 2000. The site produces over 2,000 unique articles per year, including around 750 VIP stories – a rate of almost 170 articles per month and over 60 VIP articles per month – and that does not include the information and opinions posted on the Razor’s. Edge Forum or whatever. Razorback related content produced from the 247Sports network.
8) After. In addition to the HawgSports staff, 247Sports has the best group of analysts in the country, like National Recruiting Director Steve Wiltfong and Regional Recruitment Analyst Gabe Brooks who regularly come to contribute important Razorback news across the country. country and region. 247Sports has the largest recruiting team across the country.
9) 247Sports and CBS. HawgSports made the jump to 247Sports a year ago to be with the industry’s biggest innovator. With the power of CBS behind them and the recent acquisition of the Scout.com Network, the new 247Sports Super Network is always at the forefront of improving the user experience. The best independent Razorback team site is now with the best company.
ten) Fewer ads. Annual subscribers benefit from a significantly reduced advertising experience on the site. On forums, advertisements interspersed between messages are suppressed for subscribers.
11) 247Sports recruiting database and all features. The database is constantly updated and complete with updated schedules for each prospect and includes 247Sports’ exclusive CRYSTAL BALL feature with updated expert predictions on the direction of each prospect with more internal information. on the reasons why we made the choice.
12) Access to the entire 247Sports network. In addition to the premium HawgSports content, you can read articles on all the sites in the network. This means you have privileged access to not just one, but ALL of the schools that interest you and their enemies. If you choose the annual plan. BONUS: You can view each team’s VIP bulletin boards with an annual VIP membership.
13) A fresh and clean look. Not only do you have access to all the scoop, news, and features listed above, but you get it all on a fast and user-friendly platform, with the latest, most feature-rich, and easy-to-use message boards. browse the area. , complete with the new “ dark mode ” option. We also have the best and most user-friendly mobile platform in the industry. If you’re not near your computer, don’t worry – 247Sports offers full access on tablets and smartphones. So you get your Razorback team and recruiting news anytime, anywhere.
14) Text alerts. HawgSports not only reports the news first, but makes sure you get it first by texting you with engagement or huge team history.
15) CBS All-Access after promotion ends. CBS All-Access Commercial Free is an annual value of $ 99 which you get absolutely free as long as you are subscribed to HawgSports.com after your promotional period is over! Watch movies, free commercial shows, sports and other programming live at home or on the go at no cost.
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR SUBSCRIPTION