Vital Proteins, a leading collagen brand, is shaking up the Canadian wellness industry with Jennifer Aniston joining the Vital Proteins team as Chief Creative Officer. In her role, Jennifer will provide her perspective on product innovations and overall brand strategy and help raise awareness of the benefits of collagen, helping Canadians find their well-being from the inside out.
Three things to know about collagen:
• Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and is a key component of all connective tissue and is found in your skin, hair, nails, bones and joints.
• Collagen helps reduce joint pain associated with osteoarthritis
• As we age, our body’s natural collagen production begins to decline.
This is where Vital Proteins’ premium, sustainably sourced collagen comes in, because living a fuller, more vibrant life should be easy.
Vital Proteins is giving away a bundle of prizes to one lucky reader.
The price pack includes:
• Collagen Matcha (341g) – $ 59.00
• Vanilla Collagen Cream (300g) – $ 43.00
• Coconut Collagen Cream (300g) – $ 43.00
Matcha Collagen, Collagen Creamer Vanilla, and Collagen Creamer Coconut all contain grass-fed, pasture-raised cattle.
The total value of the prize pack is $ 145
The competition takes place from Wednesday June 16, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. to Wednesday June 30, 2021 at 12:00 p.m.
No purchase necessary.