This tutorial is about customizing the audio bitrate on Discord. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Customize Audio Bitrate on Discord. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to customize audio bitrate on Discord
Discord is currently one of the most popular services to host voice and video chats with your friends or any forum. It is a VoIP instant messaging and digital distribution platform designed to create online forums or communities in one place. Discord users can easily create or join servers, use voice calls, video calls, chat messages, share media files on public servers or in private chats, etc. It goes without saying that talking and exploring more with community servers is the topic or subject. of influence. always better and more interesting for those who are made for it. Meanwhile, as a user or member of a Discord server, you need to adjust the audio quality on the Discord voice channels.
If you are not satisfied with the audio quality or the audio quality does not work well with the Internet, you can change it at any time. Discord has the ability to change the audio bitrate for better audio experience. If you lower the bitrate, it works even with the worst internet quality, but the audio quality is too bad to listen to. Increasing the bitrate increases the audio quality and doesn’t work well in situations where you don’t have a proper internet connection.
How to Customize Audio Bitrate on Discord
On mobile devices
If you’re using Discord on Android, iPhone, or iPad, you can also change the audio bitrate for voice channels on servers you own or moderate.
- To do this, open the Discord app and tap the hamburger menu icon in the top left corner.
- Make sure you select the correct server, then select and hold the voice channel you want to edit from the channel list.
- After a few seconds, the “Channel Settings” menu will appear, allowing you to change the name, channel limit, and bitrate settings.
On Windows or Mac
If you’re using the Discord web player or desktop app on your Windows 10 PC or Mac, you can change the audio bitrate by hovering over the voice channel name in your server’s channel list. However, only server administrators can do this.
- When you hover over the channel name, you’ll see the channel settings icon, just like joining the channel directly. Select the settings icon to change the settings for this channel.
- By default, all Discord users have access to audio bitrates between 8 and 96 kbps (kilobytes per second), with 64 kbps set as the default channel bitrate. However, if you are on a Discord server with enough Discord Nitro boosts, you will have access to higher bitrate values of up to 384 kbps.
- In the “Overview” settings menu for your voice channel, move the “Bitrate” slider up or down within the limits available on your server.
- Any changes made to the audio bitrate settings will be applied automatically. Once you have changed the audio bitrate, close this menu by selecting the Close button in the upper right corner or by selecting the Esc key on your keyboard.
Final Words: How to Customize Audio Bitrate on Discord
Hope you understand this article How to Customize Audio Bitrate on Discord, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.