SAN FRANCISCO AND LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–ON24 (NYSE: ONTF) today announced the latest innovations to the ON24 platform. Customers can improve prospect and customer engagement, gather more audience insights, and deliver better personalized experiences with the following new products, features, and capabilities.
- New Live Engagement Experience – Available now, ON24 Forums enables organizations to conduct high-impact, moderated discussions that deepen audience engagement. Businesses can create and scale fully personalized, personalized digital experiences that capture rich, first-person insights, including executive engagement, focus groups, and expert-led training. Read the ON24 forums press release for more information.
- Improved Breakout Rooms – NewON24 Breakouts capabilities allow participants to raise their hands during breakouts; give marketers the ability to configure how names are displayed, including anonymous participants; allow recording and archiving of small group discussions; and provide attendees with engagement tools on their mobile devices. New features in ON24 Breakouts are now available in ON24 Webcast Elite.
- Expanded Chat Capabilities – Available now, the new features of the ON24 platform allow an unlimited number of participants to chat during digital experiences and send direct messages. Audiences can now react to messages, respond to specific chats, and send emojis. Moderators also have control to delete posts.
- Account-Based Personalization – new account-based marketing (ABM) capabilities on the ON24 platform enable sales and marketing to use first-party data and audience insights to dynamically personalize webinars, content hubs and landing pages with logos, as well as content based on an individual’s title, company, industry, and interests. Available now, sales and marketing can target individuals at specific businesses with personalized messages and digital experiences. Read the account-based personalization press release for more information.
- Offer hybrid virtual conferences – ON24 Virtual Conference’s hybrid event features allow audiences to choose a virtual or physical event experience during registration, as well as personalized QR codes to register each attendee on the site. Now customers have more choices to deliver hybrid event experiences with ON24 Virtual Conference or ON24 Webcast Elite. New hybrid event features are now available in ON24 Virtual Conference.
- New reports on the ON24 platform – ON24 Intelligence gives organizations more ways to track, analyze and report on engagement. Securely share reports in ON24 Webcast Elite externally and monitor all access. Compare engagement performance against industry peers and similar use cases across all ON24 experiences. Monitor metrics for all categories in ON24 Engagement Hub, as well as track new buying signals and chat data. Track ON24 forums and ON24 Go Live event engagement for each user on the leads engagement profile. See the full list of URLs added to ON24 experiences and all clicks and views in one place. Get new audience reports in ON24 Go Live and view first party engagement details for each event and session. All reporting features are available now.
In other news today, ON24 announced the availability of first-person engagement and conversion data from the ON24 platform in HubSpot. Read our HubSpot press release for more information.
To learn more about the latest ON24 innovations, join us at The ON24 Experience. Register and check the agenda at ON24.com/events/ON24X.
ON24 is a leading sales and marketing platform for digital engagement, providing insights to drive revenue growth. ON24 serves more than 2,100 customers worldwide, including 3 of the top 5 global technology companies, 4 of the top 5 US banks, 3 of the top 5 global healthcare companies, and 3 of the top 5 global industrial manufacturers. Through interactive webinars, virtual events and personalized content experiences, ON24 provides an AI-powered engagement system for businesses to increase engagement, conversions and pipeline to drive revenue growth . The ON24 platform supports millions of professionals per month who total billions of minutes of engagement per year. ON24 is headquartered in San Francisco with global offices in North America, EMEA and APAC. For more information, visit www.ON24.com.
This document contains “forward-looking statements” under applicable securities laws. In some cases, these statements can be identified by words such as: “expect”, “convert”, “believe”, “plan”, “future”, “may”, “should”, “shall” and similar references to future periods. Forward-looking statements include express or implied statements regarding our ability to achieve our business strategies, growth, or other future events or conditions. These statements are based on our current beliefs, expectations and assumptions regarding future events or conditions, which are subject to inherent risks and uncertainties, including the risks and uncertainties discussed in documents we file from time to time with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Actual results may differ materially from those indicated in the forward-looking statements, and you should not place undue reliance thereon. All statements herein are based solely on information currently available to us and speak only as of the date hereof. Except as required by law, we assume no obligation to update such statement.