Tata Digital’s super app – Tata Neu – is set to launch on April 7. The e-commerce app is expected to face stiff competition from Amazon, Flipkart and JioMart.
Tata Digital’s website reads: “Hi new user, we look forward to rewarding you. Start your buying journey with us on April 7th.” Its description on the Google Play Store reads: “Discover the rewarding world of Tata Neu, filled with exclusive offers, benefits and privileges. It’s your one-stop-shop for a seamless shopping and payment experience. .
He further states, “Find everything from groceries to gadgets to getaways on Tata Neu. Instantly pay for all your online and in-store purchases, utility bills and more, using Tata Pay.
Main points to know about Tata Neu:
– Customers can shop, book flight tickets, hotel rooms and more using this app.
– They will also benefit from a rewards program aimed at earning anywhere, spending and maximizing their savings.
– Just like Google Pay and PhonePe, users can scan and pay via any QR code with Tata Pay UPI.
– Users can also send money to friends, family members or other contacts from bank accounts using Tata Pay UPI.
– Tata Pay can be used by group affiliates, banks, card networks, schemes, PUP issuers, etc.
– Customers can track their bills like DTH, broadband, mobile, electricity, recharges and more in one place.
– Payments can be made on multiple Tata branded apps, websites and stores using NeuCoins, Cards, UPI, EMI etc.
– With this application, Tata Group aims to stop different loyalty offers from BigBasket and 1mg and merge them with NeuCoins.
– Besides Tata Pay, a member of Tata Neu can also make payments using credit cards, debit cards, online banking, prepaid instruments, UPI, Tata Pay Balance or any other supported payment methods. charge by Tata Pay.